As a dynamic and proactive practice we continually expand and are always looking for high-calibre staff to join our busy team.
Current vacancies are listed below.
We have a vacancy for a part time experienced payroll administrator.
The ideal person will:
- Have experience of using Sage 50 Payroll
- Have a good technical knowledge of SMP and SSP
- Be flexible and be willing vary hours as needed
- Have experience of CJRS calculations and claims
- Be extremely well organised and have a good attention to detail.
- Home working is available for some of the working time for the right candidate, salary commensurate with experience.
Send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply TODAY.
DPC Chartered Accountants apprenticeship.
Through a DPC apprenticeship, you will:
- Train in accounting, taxation and audit in a work-based setting
- Explore all aspects of working in an accountancy practice
- Gain the skills to become a trusted business adviser
To register your interest in joining our apprenticeship programme, please send your CV to DPC Director, Michelle Coates: email@example.com or read more.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, have professional accountancy practice experience in accounts, audit or tax and need a new challenge, please send your CV to staff directors’ Simon and Esther using the below details with a brief overview about yourself and what you feel you can offer DPC Chartered Accountants.
For more information please feel free to contact us: