Auto-Enrolment is the new workplace savings arrangements for employers with staff. It has been around since October 2012 and to date, only affected large employers; until now. Managing auto-enrolment can be very complex as rules can and do change, even as it continues to be rolled out to smaller employers in the UK.
At DPC Accountants we appreciate many businesses may want to run their own payroll or sometimes in complex situations, outsource it to a third party. With the introduction of Auto-Enrolment, our extensive experience tells us you are probably at the point of making one of three decisions:
- You need a group pension that can handle your needs and comply with the new legislation
- Help is needed to train the existing payroll manager in your business to manage enrolment
- Auto-Enrolment is now making payroll too complex for you, and you’re considering a third party
Whether you need just a little once off help or regular Auto-Enrolment support, we have a solution to help.
Our services can include the following, or even combined with regular payroll services:
- Prepare an Auto-Enrolment staging date plan, with workforce assessment and cash flow projections for just £250
- Decide on the most suitable group pension product for your business through our partnership with Poppyred IFA*.
- Support your existing payroll manager to incorporate Auto-Enrolment into your own accounting software using unique screen-sharing technology
- Answer any queries or questions you may have about the implementation to help you manage your own staging date
To discuss getting you ready for auto-enrolment or to arrange a meeting in person on online, please Contact DPC Accountants today.