Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these matters to succeed in business.
But you do need the support of a team of trained experts with many years of experience.
At DPC we can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Our directors will help with the following.
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business and assist in setting it up, be it as a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Answer any queries or questions you may have about business
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- Assist with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01782 744144. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.