Human Resources Support Solutions
Every business, no matter how big or small is required by Law to maintain compliant HR procedures in line with changing legislation. Failure to do so can result in costly and lengthy Employee Tribunals and fines to the business.
Our solution is to provide professional HR support services to our clients by working in association with Abbey HR Services who is a market leader in the delivery of a comprehensive range of outsourced HR solutions, tailored to suit the individual needs of businesses. They employ over 70 lawyers and consultants and provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise to over 250,000 businesses in the UK.
There are three levels of HR support available as follows:
CybHR Start (for small businesses with few employees) - you receive
- Access to a comprehensive Online Management system with documentation, (including contracts of employment, staff handbook etc), news, advice and information fully updated in line with current legislation to ensure your ongoing compliance with Employment Law
- Access to specialist HR and Employment Law advice during business working hours providing you with advice and support with staff issues
CybHR Support (for small businesses) - you receive
- All of benefits of CybHR Start
- Includes some bespoke documentation
CybHR Support Plus (for larger or more complex businesses) - you receive
- All of the benefits of CybHR Start
- Full and complete bespoke documentation
- Get partnered with a dedicated consultant
- 24hr Legal and HR helpline
- On-site support
In addition to all three options above, there is an optional Legal Expenses Insurance policy which is designed to cover against any costs and awards made at Tribunal.
Other services available at an extra cost are training and recruitment, redundancy exercises and comprehensive health and safety.
We recommend that you subscribe to the service so you can have peace of mind that your business is maintaining compliant HR procedures.
To ensure you benefit from the security of our service, please contact DPC Accountants today.