Payroll Bureau Service
Running your own payroll can be both time consuming and complicated and it can divert resources from the core activities of your business. It is made more difficult with the ever increasing burden of legislation.
We can assist by installing payroll software and training your staff to use or by outsourcing the payroll function to us and which can be a cost effective solution.
Our payroll department is able to provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service irrespective of the size or complexity of your business at a fixed cost.
Our payroll department can take over the following payroll functions.
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls for your business which includes the preparation of payslips for your employees and summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administer PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick and maternity pay
- Complete and submit the statutory end of year forms and return
- Complete and submit the monthly online CIS returns
- Electronically submit your year end return to HMRC even if we do not prepare your payroll
RTI (Real Time Information) is a fundamental change in the way employers have to report details of amounts paid to employees and the corresponding deductions, to HMRC.
- Instead of sending information once a year, employers will have to send date every time an individual is paid, whether that be weekly or monthly etc, this must be done electronically.
- We currently prepare payroll for many clients and have the computer systems and software in place to cope with the new changes. If you are currently a payroll client of DPC please don’t worry we are able to cope and will endeavour to ensure the transition to the new system is as smooth as possible.
- If we don’t currently prepare your payroll and you are not sure where to start with the new changes then please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you with the transition or to take the pressure off you by taking over your payroll function for you.
To discuss which services would benefit your business, please Contact DPC Accountants today.