You will work with multiple clients to complete full Accounts Preparation, Corporate Tax Returns and Management Accounts.
You will have opportunities to work with a varied client portfolio including SME, Sole Trader and Limited Companies as well as larger clients where you have the option to develop skills within audit if you would like.
Our people first culture means you will benefit from high quality personal development and on the job training to develop your soft skills alongside your accounting, audit and tax skills to enable you to become a trusted business adviser.
We also support day release to college and are an approved training practice for ACA and ACCA. A full study support package is available.
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparing meeting documents for accounts meetings
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing corporation tax returns for manager review
- Providing assistance to the in-charge auditor on audits
- AAT finalist or early stages of ACCA or ACA
- Practice experience essential
- No audit experience required – full training can be provided
- Must share our core values of honesty and integrity, positive, supportive, professional and inclusive