HMRC open enquiries into thousands of individuals and companies every year and for many its nothing more than a random check into the tax return. Or enquiries can be more specific aspect enquiries into specific technical areas of the tax return, such as capital gains, claims for reliefs, missing income, to name just a few.
An enquiry can be stressful for a business owner and individuals concerned. We can help with HMRC enquiries to assist in taking out the stress and deal with the correspondence on your behalf. Our team or familiar with HMRC powers and can fully support you with HMRC challenges, information requests and answering questions.
Investing in our tax investigation protection package removes the hassle for you.
We work closely with you to ensure that your accountancy and tax affairs are transparent and compliant. In the event of HMRC opening a tax enquiry you will gain professional advice and support as part of our Support and Protection Package which includes:
- Support in dealing with HMRC correspondence.
- Advice on what is required and any areas concerns.
- Tax Investigation/Enquiry Professional Fees protection
- Full and aspect enquiry protection into Corporate, partnership, sole trader or personal tax returns.
- PAYE, P11D and NIC – Employer Compliance matters
- Disputes relating to VAT, employment status and IR35 matters.
- Notifying HMRC of undisclosed income.
Protect yourself in the event of an HMRC enquiry
Get in touch to talk about HMRC enquiry protection to give you the peace of mind to know that you will be supported should HMRC decide to enquire into your affairs.