VAT and Specialist Advice
Ever changing regulations and growing demands of HMRC mean that VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. We can assist you to ensure that you comply with the regulations.
To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost effective VAT service which includes.
- VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Completing and submitting VAT returns online
- Advice on use of the most tax efficient VAT scheme for your business
Occasionally your business might encounter a complex area of VAT which requires specialist VAT planning or advice. Through our fellow group company DPC VAT Sense Limited, we provide fee based comprehensive, specialist VAT planning and advice in all aspects of VAT, Import Duties and other indirect taxes.
We offer proactive advice aimed to minimise the business’ exposure to VAT and we have access to various expert VAT consultants who can provide the very best planning and advice for your business.
The range of specialist services offered includes.
- VAT planning especially for large one off transactions such as property purchases and sales
- International VAT
- VAT on land and property
- Transactional advice and assistance with specific advice so that you meet your compliance obligations and also take advantage of any VAT opportunities
- General business reviews designed so that businesses make the most of the VAT and HMRC systems
- Assessment reviews designed to review and advise on whether a VAT assessment issued to you is correct
- Customs issues aimed at assisting your business with importing and exporting
- Investigations designed to represent you if HMRC investigate your business
To ensure you are dealing with VAT correctly or if you would like advice on a specific matter, please Contact DPC Accountants today to arrange a meeting with a member of our team.