You will manage a varied portfolio of clients (SME, Sole Trader and Limited Companies as well as larger clients), acting as a first point of contact. You will be responsible for their end-to-end accounts. The nature of our clients and our approach will also give you the opportunity to work within audit if you would like.
Our people first culture means you will benefit from high quality personal development and on the job training to develop your leadership, accounting, audit and tax skills to enable you to become a trusted business adviser.
We also support day release to college and are an approved training practice for ACA and ACCA. A full study support package is available.
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of consolidated statutory accounts
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing meeting documents for accounts meetings
- Cashflow forecasting
- Corporation tax compliance work and ad hoc tax planning advice
- Qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA
- Practice experience essential
- Strong financial reporting knowledge essential
- Experienced in supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
- Audit experience preferred but not essential
- Must share our core values of honesty and integrity, positive, supportive, professional and inclusive