You will manage a varied portfolio of personal tax clients, from sole traders, property investors, to simple directors of owner managed businesses, acting as a first point of contact.
Our people first culture means you will benefit from high quality personal development and on the job training to develop your leadership and tax skills to enable you to become a trusted business adviser.
We also support day release to college. A full study support package is available.
- Process self-assessment and personal tax returns efficiently and accurately
- Prepare and complete P11D forms
- Communicate with colleagues from other departments, clients, and HMRC by telephone, email, and in writing where required
- Ad-hoc assistance with tax queries and projects
- Qualified or nearly qualified CTA
- Experienced in personal tax and capital allowances for sole traders and partnerships
- Tax advisory experience essential – owner managed businesses and families covering IHT, CGT, Income Tax and Company Tax issues desirable
- Experience of corporate restructuring desirable
- Experience of software to complete self-assessment returns essential
- Experience of Iris personal tax and suite of software preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organised
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Willing to support and mentor junior members of the team